CBT will be carried out on a 125cc motorcycle, followed by initial 125 road training to allow you to gain confidence and experience.
The lessons for the main tests can vary in length but typically take about 1 to 2 hours per lesson as we don’t waste time standing at the side of the road smoking whilst you pay our wages, our information comes thick and fast and WILL tire you out.
Once competent on the 125cc bike you will progress onto the larger bikes (depending on age) and train until test ready. Time taken to get to the larger bikes depends on your ability.
On the day of the final tests (Module 1 and 2), Roadcraft will meet you about one hour early at our shop on Beechdale Road, Nottingham and take you to the Test Centre whilst giving you a “mock test” type polish up. We will wait for you whilst you take the test and follow you back to our shop afterwards. We call this a “pre-test”
Option 1: Guaranteed Training
CBT in Nottingham.
– Road Training in Nottingham, initially on a 125, then on a larger cc bike.
– Pre-Test fees included (worth £110.00)
– Further training free if final test failed, all you pay for is another final test and a pre-test fee for module 1 or 2.
– Please note that our price of £795.00 does not include the final test appointment fees (£15.50 and £75.00) or the theory test (£23.00). These are both bookable with the Driving Standards Agency, the telephone number you need is 0300 200 1122 or you can book online Click Here
Option 2: Non-Guaranteed Training
Exactly as option 1, but if you fail you pay the following:
– £30.00 per hour further training.
– New final test test fee for module 1 or 2 tests.
– pre-test fee. £50.00 for module 1 test and £60 for Module 2 test.
– Please note that our price of £695.00 does not include the final test appointment fees (£15.50 and £75.00) or the theory test (£23.00). These are both bookable with the Driving Standards Agency, the telephone number is 0300 200 1122
Option 3: Pay as you go lessons
CBT in Nottingham on a hire bike £120.00
– Road Training on a 125cc bike per hour.. £30.00
– Road Training on a direct access bike per hour. £30.00
– Pre-Test: Compulsory 1 hour polish up on test day. £50.00 for module 1 and £60.00 for module 2.
– Theory Test (current fee). £23.00
– Final test (current fee). £15.50 for module 1 and £75.00 for module 2
Intensive Direct Access (Intensive DAS)
Due to the way the test is now conducted, we have changed the way we do the intensive course. We now tailor it to suit the individual. Because we do it this way, experienced riders may actually save money! Call for details